(A Unit Of The Champs Educational Society)DIPLOMA IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION (DECE)One – Year Program with 100% In House Job Placement..
If you have love for the little ones, and love teaching them, then Nursery teaching or playgroup teaching is certainly a great career for you. However, you have to be trained in the respective field before you get hands on to teaching young minds.
DECE is a one-year diploma teacher training course which involves theoretical and practical training regarding child teaching, care and management of Preschool. The need for professionally qualified teachers has prompted a leading Preschool like The Champs- A World Class Preschool and Primary School – The Champs International to make foray into the teacher training field. Our Teacher Training Courses are gaining increasing popularity because of the success of our past trainees and their effective recommendation of our courses to those in need. This course trains young aspirants in order to ensure the correct development of young children.
Mrs Nidhi Mehra
Message From HOD
Training young minds is not an easy task. Involves years of training and understanding child psychology and child behavior. Moreover, these teachers have to love children, because as cute as they are they can stress you out and leave you highly agitated. Hence love for children and playing with them has to be a self-motivating attitude that pre-school teachers must possess.
Children are like little sun balls; they have a fierce amount of energy stored in them. Channelizing this energy is one of the most important tasks of a teacher. Children vary from 2 years onwards and hence their attention span is very limited. Keeping them occupied with colors, numbers, letters, paint and then taking them to next level of teaching math, science and algebra, can be quite a task.
The Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education is a program for continuous knowledge and skill up-gradation for those working in the sector of Early Childhood Care and Education. It is a unique holistic package that equips the learner to foster the holistic development of young children (i.e., children from birth to 6 years of age) and will be of interest to functionaries and teachers working with children in the birth to 6 age group in diverse settings, such as crèches, preschools, pre-primary classes, nursery schools, Anganwadi’s and Balwadi’s those wishing to set up early childhood care and education centre or managing such centre; parents and others interested in knowing about the development of young children.
Wishing all the very best to all the young aspiring candidates who are going to take this course. Welcome to the Most Noble Profession of the World.
We want to bring a dynamic change in nursery school education because it is our belief that young children at nursery school level, if guided and nurtured in the right manner today, will prove to be an instrument in bringing about revolutionary changes in the society tomorrow. Through our different teacher training courses (India), we are on a path to realize the dream of catering education in providing the right way to young minds throughout the world.
- Job-oriented Diploma
- In House Job Placement
- Excellent and up-to-date course curriculum
- Knowledgeable, supportive and guiding faculty
- Practical training to all candidates
- Well-equipped infrastructure for teacher training program
- Minimum qualification: 12th Std.
- Maximum Age 35 Years.
- Simplified admission procedure
- Reasonable fees
- Regular performance assessment
Diploma in Preschool Management & Education (DPME) is a pre-requisite to become
teachers, supervisors, curriculum planners, course co-ordinators, child-care takers in
nursery/pre-primary schools. You can also start and manage your own nursery
school/play school/pre-school, crèche/day-care centre/nursery hobby class, activity
club, recreation centre, holiday camps etc. The untrained in-service teachers from
various schools are also joining this course these days because this training has become
an essential requirement for promotions and increments. Some parents do this Nursery
Teacher Training course only to learn better child-rearing practices.
Course Duration and Time Schedule
The length of the course is one year. It is On the Job Training Program.
Attendance: Minimum 80% in every course.
Monday to Saturday (Timings 8.30AM to 1.30PM)
Candidates applying for the course will be required to have mandatory 10+2 level
qualification and below 35 years of age.
Charges: Rs 35000.
All the Payments will be in favor of “THE CHAMPS EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY”..
Bank Details for Online Payments
ABank Name: HDFC Bank
Bank Acc No: 01931450000306
Acc Name: THE CHAMPS EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY.
Branch: Manak Vihar, Delhi 92
IFSC Code: HDFC0000193
*** The Fees includes University Registration Fees, University Examination fees, Institute Coaching Fees, Faculty Charges and other Administrative, Events and Workshops Cost.
|1||Organising Child Care Services|
|2||Art & Craft.|
|3||English Enrichment Program|
|4||Child Health and Nutrition|
|6||Pedagogy in Daycare.|
|7||Services and Programmes for children|
|9||Child Admission & Counseling Sessions|
How to Apply and other Instructions.
- The Form can be obtained from School reception by paying Rs 250.
- Fill the form in capital letters and submit before the due date
- Copies of following Certificates should be enclosed, along with the filled in Application.
i. Xerox Copy of qualifying Examination.
ii. 4 Recent Passport size Photograph of the application with the name and signature at the back.
iii. Updated AADHAR Card.
Instruction For Candidates for Filling the Admission Form.
(1) All entries in this form must be made by the candidates in own handwriting. Entries must be clear and legible.
(2) The application form must be completed in all respect. No columns should be left unfilled if any information sought, is not applicable to the Candidates, the words “N.A” should be entered against the column.
(3) A number of certificate (as above) need to be attached with the application, without the required documents being attached, the application is liable to be rejected as incomplete.
(4) The Fee is including University Fees and its Examination fees, Coaching Fees, Faculty Charges and other Administrative Charges.
- Candidate may please note that the admission granted by Institute is provisional and subject to cancellation if any statement made in the application is found to be incorrect or some important information has been concealed.
- Fees Once Paid is NON REFUNDABLE and NON ADJUSTABLE
- This is ON JOB TRAINING In Case of more than 20% absenteeism, the management has a right to cancel the admission.
- The admission can be cancelled in case of any Disciplinary issue in which the candidate is directly or indirectly involved.
- All the Projects and Assignments has to be submitted on the assigned timelines.
For any Query, kindly contact 9999917438
(4) All copies of certificates and Character Certificate etc. must be attested by the Head of the
institution last attended, or by a class 1 Gaz etted Officer. The full name of the attesting officer and the official seal
must be clearly legible on the certificate.
(5) The check list of documents printed in this form should carefully and the total number of documents enclosed with
the application should be clearly mentioned.
Note :- Candidate may please note that the admission granted by Institute is provisional and subject
to cancellation if any statement made in the application is found to be incorrect or some important information has
For any Query, kindly contact 9999917438